Monthly Archives: February 2010
This dish can make a fish lover drool
- Preheat the oven to 250° C.
- Rinse the salmon fillets and pat dry.
- Line a baking/cooking tray with aluminium foil and arrange 3 quarters of the onions and lemons on top.
- Arrange a fillet, skin side down on top and place the remaining onions and lemons on top. Place the fillet, skin side up, on top.
- Whisk the olive oil, ginger and garlic together.
- Brush the oil mixture liberally over the fish.
- Fold over the edges of the foil to seal in the fish. Place the tray in the centre rack position in the preheated oven.
- Bake at 250° C for 10 minutes.
- Lower the temperature to 200° C degrees and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the fish flakes when touched with a fork.
- Remove and serve with the Lemon Parsley Sauce.