Monthly Archives: June 2010
South India meets America. Yenjoy!
- To make idlis follow the recipe of ‘Vegetable Idlis’ on Page 15 without adding in the vegetables.
- Slice the idlis into two horizontally. Butter the idli slices.
- Line one half with lettuce leaf. Put a layer of grated/sliced carrot & potatoes, salt and pepper.
- Dribble tomato ketchup.
- Spread shredded cabbage, beetroot, and green chutney.
- Arrange slices of cucumber and tomato, top with grated cheese.
- Cover with other half of the idli, press and secure with a toothpick.