A breakfast dish with Ricotta cheese that’ll have you asking for more.
- Lightly butter individual serving dishes or moulds.
- Pre-heat the oven to 150° C.
- Spread cheese and chopped chives onto the base of the dish.
- Break an egg into the centre and pour in a little cream.
- Sprinkle the top with salt and pepper.
- Place the dishes onto a baking/cooking tray. Pour a cup full of hot water onto the base of the baking/cooking tray to steam bake.
- Place the tray in the centre rack section of OTG oven and bake at 150° C for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove using mittens and serve hot garnished with fresh chives.