Monthly Archives: July 2012
A harmonious blend of vegetables and pasta, this soup with bread can make for a full complete meal.
- In a deep glass bowl, add about 400 ml water and microwave on high power for 5 minutes.
- Remove the bowl, add the noodles, cover and leave to stand for 10 minutes. In another deep glass bowl, combine the bottle gourd and onion with 200 ml stock and microwave on high power for 5 minutes. Remove, cool and puree till smooth.
- Combine the puree with peas, carrots, potatoes, tomatoes and the remaining stock and microwave on high power for 10 more minutes, pausing and stirring
after every 3 minutes.
- Mix in the salt and pepper and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Leave to stand for 5 minutes before serving.