- In a 500 ml glass bowl, combine the rolled oats, oat or wheat bran, raisins or mixed dried fruit, seeds and salt.
- Stir in 250 ml water, cover and microwave on high power for 2 minutes.
- The oats should be tender and water should be absorbed.
- If required, you can use the grill feature to get a crunchy top, continue to microwave 1 minute at a time.
- Leave to stand for 1 minute before serving.
|125 gms||large-flake rolled oats|
|2 tbsp||oat or wheat bran|
|2 tbsp||raisins or mixed chopped dried fruit|
|1 tbsp||sesame, flax, pumpkin or sunflower seeds|
- Cooking Time: 3 mins
- Cooking Temp: 200°C
- Cooking Mode: Microwave + Grill
- Preparation time: 5 mins
- Serves: 4