- In a glass bowl, add the oil and microwave on medium power for 5 seconds.
- Add the panch phoran and dried chillies and microwave covered for 2 minutes till the chillies sizzle.
- Mix in the ginger and microwave for 1 minute.
- Mix in the garlic, tomatoes, sugar, dried apricots and green chillies and microwave covered on high power for 10 minutes, pausing and stirring after every 3 minutes.
- Mix in the salt. Let it cool before serving.
- In a microwaveable bowl put some water along with the French beans, coloured capsicum.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Remove and strain off water.
- Toss in chilli flakes, salt and pepper and mustard paste and heat for 1 minute only.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce leaves.
- In a glass bowl, whisk together the egg yolk, lemon juice and vinegar till well blended and microwave on high power for 30 seconds.
- Remove and whisk again and microwave as before for 30 seconds more.
- Remove into a food processor and blend egg yolk mixture with garlic, anchovies, worcestershire sauce, mustard and pepper.
- Gradually pour in oil while blending (as is done while preparing mayonnaise) and blend very well.
- Mix in the grated cheese. Toss into vegetables.
- In a deep glass bowl, combine the potatoes with just enough water to cover them.
- Microwave covered on high power for 4 minutes.
- The potatoes must be cooked but not mashy. Drain and cool.
- In another bowl, combine the mayonnaise, capsicum, salt, pepper, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Mix well, add in the potatoes and serve either warm or chilled.
- In a deep glass bowl, combine the rice, coconut milk and salt and microwave uncovered on high power for 6 minutes.
- Pause, stir well and microwave uncovered on medium power for 6 minutes, pausing and stirring after 3 minutes.
- The rice should be just cooked and very little liquid must remain in the bowl.
- Remove the bowl from the microwave and leave aside covered for 5 minutes to enable remaining liquid to be absorbed.
- Combine pasta with 400 ml water, ½ tsp salt and ½ tsp oil and microwave uncovered for 6 minutes, pausing and stirring after 3 minutes.
- The pasta should be cooked but firm and not mushy. Drain the pasta and run under cold water, drain again and leave aside.
- In a casserole, combine the butter with onions and garlic and microwave on high power for 3 minutes.
- Stir in fl our and milk, mix well and microwave on high power for 3 minutes.
- Stir well and mix in half the cheese, salt and pepper.
- Mix in the vegetables, pasta and basil and sprinkle over with the remaining cheese, bread crumbs Set the oven in convection mode and preheat for 10 minutes.
- Put in the casserole and bake at 200°c for 10 minutes till the top is a light gold in colour.
- Leave to stand for 3 minutes before serving.
- Rinse and cut vegetables into dices. Peel brinjal and chop fine.
- Put garlic and onions in a glass bowl and microwave for 1 minute.
- Put in all the prepared vegetables and microwave for 5 minutes along with a little water in the dish.
- Add brinjal and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Puree all the vegetables. Mix all the remaining ingredients.
- Pour into a greased microwaveable casserole dish or individual containers.
- Set on convection mode and heat the oven to 200°C.
- Place the casserole into the oven.
- Bake on high for 5 minutes.
- Leave to stand for a few seconds before turning out onto a prepared plate.
- Combine the rice with 800 ml water and salt and microwave on high power for 5 minutes. Drain the rice.
- Combine vegetables (including green peas) with 2 tbsp oil, spread out evenly on a glass plate and microwave on high power for 6 minutes, pausing and stirring after 3 minutes.
- In a deep glass bowl, pour 1 tbsp oil and microwave on medium power for 30 seconds.
- Mix in mustard seeds, green chillies, cinnamon, cumin seeds, cloves and black pepper powder and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Mix in the onions, red chilli powder and tomatoes and microwave on high power for 3 minutes.
- Mix in the curd and microwave for 1 minute.
- Add the vegetables, paneer and salt and microwave for 1 minute.
- In a casserole, spread out half the cooked rice and spread out prepared gravy on it.
- Spread over with the remaining rice, sprinkle over with melted butter, saff ron milk and dry fruits and microwave covered for 5 minutes or till rice is done.
- Leave to stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Preheat the oven to 200°c On a board place the pizza base.
- Cut and chop tomatoes.
- Place the sauce ingredients in a bowl and heat in the microwave for 3 minutes.
- Puree the sauce in a blender.
- Spread the sauce on the pizza base.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
- Pre-heat the oven in convection mode.
- When hot put in the pizza on the metal stand provided.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese melts and crust is golden.
- In large glass bowl boil a litre of water and salt. Add noodles, microwave on high for 4 minutes.
- Let it stand in the hot water till the desired texture is obtained usually 3 minutes.
- Drain off the water well.
- Whisk together oyster sauce, soy sauce and sesame oil, add chicken and toss properly to coat evenly with marinade.
- In a glass bowl add oil and microwave on medium power for 30 seconds.
- Add chicken and microwave on high power for 3 minutes.
- In another glass bowl combine oil, ginger and garlic and microwave on medium power for 1 minute.
- Mix in the vegetables and chicken and left over marinade and microwave on high power for 3 minutes.
- Add bean sprouts and stir, microwave for 1 more minute.
- Add drained noodles, mix all the ingredients together.
- Cook for 1 more minute if required.