- Combine the raisins with rum and microwave on low power for 30 seconds in microwave Oven.
- Leave aside for 30 minutes till raisins have soaked up the rum.
- Microwave chocolate in a separate bowl for 30 seconds, stir and repeat the process for 30 seconds.
- Stir in cream, and butter.
- Stir well till almost cool and mix in the raisins.
- Drop onto wax paper in the shape of rocks and refrigerate till set.
|150 ml||fresh cream|
|400 gms||dark chocolate, melted|
|50 gms||unsalted butter, softened|
- Cooking Time: 2 mins
- Cooking Mode: Microwave
- Preparation time: 10 mins
- Serves: 12 Pcs