Is it an appetizer or a side dish? Taste it once and you might want it as the main course!
- Dice the prawn fine.
- Cut the bread into triangles or squares and keep aside.
- In a glass bowl mix all the remaining ingredients well along with diced prawn.
- Spread a spoonful of the mixture onto each bread slice.
- Sprinkle lightly roasted sesame seeds on top of each prepared slice.
- Place the slices onto the wire grill cum barbecue tray.
- Place the tray in the centre rack position in the oven.
- Set the oven function to Toast.
- Toast at 200° C for 10 minutes or till golden brown.
- Serve hot with chilli sauce.
|400 gm||Prawns (shelled, de-veined and washed)|
|1 tsp||Ginger-Garlic Paste|
|1 tsp||Soya Sauce or Fish Sauce|
|1 tsp||Corn Flour|
|50 gm||Sesame Seeds (lightly roasted)|
|½ tsp||Black Pepper Powder|
- Cooking Time: 10 mins
- Cooking Temp: 200°C
- Cooking Mode: Toast
- Preparation Time: 15 mins
- Shelf Placement : Centre
- Serves: 4