Simple. Colourful. Tasty.
- Slice the mushroom and place in the separator. Sprinkle a little water on the mushrooms and heat using ‘Cooking’ setting for 5 minutes. Make fine juliennes with the spring onion greens. Keep aside for garnish.
- Wash, scale and remove the innards of the fish. Rub salt on the fish.
- Wrap the fish in foil or butter paper along with the other ingredients.
- Pour 750 ml of water into the electric cooker bowl and bring to a boil using ‘Cooking’ setting. Place the fish on the steamer tray provided. Place the steamer tray on the cooker bowl and steam the fish for 20 minutes.
- Remove lemon grass stalk before serving.
- When done arrange the fish on a platter and arrange the garnish on top.
|2||Whole Fish (500 gm each)|
|1” piece||Ginger (diced fine)|
|1 stalk||Lemon Grass|
|1 tsp||Soya Sauce|
|1 tbsp||Sherry (optional)|
|100 gm||Oyster Mushrooms|
|2 stalks||Spring Onion Greens|