Besides being yummy and pretty, this one also packs in a lot of energy and calories.
- Preheat the oven toaster griller to 150° C.
- Place the pizza bases onto a greased baking/cooking tray.
- Apart from cheese and eggs mix all the ingredients together in a bowl. Apply a spoonful of the mixture onto the pizza bases.
- Place the tray in the centre rack section of the preheated oven and bake at 225° C for 10 minutes. Remove the tray and break an egg over each pizza and sprinkle cheese on top.
- Return the tray to the oven and bake for another 5 minutes. Remove from the oven using mittens, cut into slices and serve hot.