Perfect rice and pasta every time!
This Morphy Richards Health, Rice & Pasta Electric Cooker with Steamer keeps in mind your modern lifestyle and contemporary needs. Not only does it make it easy for you to cook a larger batch of rice or pasta without supervision, it also keeps it warm and ready-to-serve at all times. Whether the rice is white or brown, this electric cooker gives you consistent results each time – with each grain of rice remaining separate, fluffy, and desirably moist, and the pasta cooked to perfection. The detachable power cord makes it portable without getting in your way, while the anodized aluminium pot ensures that the food heats evenly while preserving its unique flavours.
Cook and Keep Warm function
This function comes in handy when there is a gap in the cooking and serving time. This keeps the rice warm, and looking and tasting freshly cooked.
Stainless steel lid with holder
This provides a safe and secure grip, and protects the hands from getting scorched
Anodized aluminium cooking pot
Anodized aluminium allows the heat to spread evenly and gradually through the pot while retaining all the flavours of the food
Cool touch handle
This protects the hands from getting scorched, and allows the hot cooker to be easily carried around
- 700 watts consumption per hour
- 8 litre capacity, which can cook up to 1 kg of raw rice
- Cook and Keep Warm function to keep the rice warm and fresh
- Stainless steel lid with holder provides a safe and secure grip, and protects the hands from getting scorched
- Detachable power cord allows easy portability of cooker without the cord getting in the way
- Anodized aluminium cooking pot allows the heat to spread evenly and gradually while retaining all the flavours of the food
- Cool touch handle protects the hands from getting scorched, and allows the hot cooker to be easily carried
- This product comes with a 2-year warranty on the product
Your search for the best electric cooker in its class ends here. Buy Morphy Richards Health Rice & Pasta Electric Cooker online now.