The steamroller for your garments
This Morphy Richards Turbo Steam Iron runs like a steamroller over your garments, demolishing creases and wrinkles while protecting the fabric and reducing the ironing time. It is light in weight and big on performance. While the regular creases are tackled by 15-25g/min of continuous steam, the very stubborn ones are tamed with a whopping 110g turbo shot. Additionally, it can also flatten fabric with a fine water spray. Giving your garments a pristine, crisp look. Its clear view, gigantic 400 ml water tank allows for easy refilling even while the iron is on, and reduces the frequency of refilling it. Its unique anti-drip feature prevents water leakage even if the iron is used before reaching the desired temperature. What’s more, you can also steam up and freshen your suits, jackets, and curtains as they hang in a vertical position without having to dismount them.
Certain steam irons have a tendency to drip water if the steam function is used before they reach the desired temperature, but that’s not the case with Morphy Richards steam irons – thanks to the anti-drip feature.
400 ml clear view water tank
Its large capacity reduces the frequency of refilling. Moreover, it’s clear view allows refilling the tank even while the iron is on.
110 g turbo steam shot
Use this function on stubborn creases to penetrate the steam and heat deep into the fabric, giving it a stiff finish
Vertical steaming feature
This wonderful feature allows you to steam and freshen up hanging garments such as suits, jackets, curtains and blinds made of fabric
Its sharp beak allows you to reach the less accessible areas below buttons or specific patterns to give finer results
- 1,800 watts
- Non-stick soleplate glides smoothly over the fabric, eliminating pulling & wrinkling, and saving time
- Anti-drip feature prevents water leakage even if iron is used before reaching the desired temperature
- 15g-25g/min regular steam output for easy pressing and superior results
- 400 ml easy fill water tank that allows for longer ironing time before refilling
- 110g turbo steam shot that penetrates deep into the fabric to remove difficult creases in the fibers
- Vertical steaming feature allows you to steam and freshen up hanging garments such as suits, jackets, curtains and blinds made of fabric
- Fine water spray function to dampen garments and remove stubborn creases
- Its sharp beak allows you to reach the less accessible areas below buttons or specific patterns to give finer results
- Its light weight and powerful delivery requires less effort and saves time
Your search for the best steam iron in its class ends here. Buy Morphy Richards Turbo Steam Iron online now.